Social Emotional Wellbeing Aboriginal Liaison Officer
CWAATSICH is a Community Controlled Aboriginal Health Service. We provide a GP service, clinical health care and community engagement programs for the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people residing in CWAATSICH’s region.
Position Title: Social Emotional Wellbeing Aboriginal Liaison Officer
Position Work Location: Charleville, Queensland
Position Status: Permanent Full-Time
General Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Qualifications & experience
- Best Practise Computer Program and Stay Strong App Qualifications desirable
- Quantitative research experience and ability to perform appropriate statistical analysis is preferred
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Current Queensland Driver’s License
- Current Positive Blue Card Notice and National Criminal History Check
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and monitor assessments, treatment planning and follow up for clients.
- Promotion and prevention by providing access to information, advice, and self-help resources.
- Provision of evidenced base, recovery orientated clinical services including assessment, triage, referral options and ongoing care coordination role for target population to meet funding KPI's
- Ability to work as an individual and in a multidisciplinary team. Contributing to the achievement of team goals and funding requirements
- Liaise and collaborate to foster effective planning, delivery of appropriate referrals and program outcomes
- Apply behaviours, effective communication, and practices within a legal and ethical framework
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy in line with the Code of Conduct and relevant legislation.
The Applicants Information Package and Job Description will provide interested applicants with detailed information about the position. You can obtain these documents from Emma Liston, Human Resources Manager, 46 543 277.
Applications Close: Friday 9th October 2020, 5:00pm
CWAATSICH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Indigenous people to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: