Communications And Stakeholder Engagement Consultant
Brisbane Airport, QLD
As our business grows in new and exciting directions, we are looking for a consultant, ideally with experience in stakeholder and/or community engagement, to join our team of highly regarded professionals.
With a 35 plus year reputation for outstanding client service and strategic thinking, Phillips Group can offer a 'career-defining' role to the right person.
Performance is at the core of our culture and we encourage people to bring their commitment, passion and dedication to work.
Every day will be an opportunity for you to develop your skills and career in a positive, supportive and collaborative workplace across a variety of top tier clients in the major projects, infrastructure and government sectors.
What makes a Phillips Group person?
- A positive, energetic and passionate attitude to achieve your best and inspire others
- Desire to work, grow, develop and deliver in a team environment
- A commitment to exceeding expectations, meeting deadlines and delivering the highest standard of work
- Strategic, creative, insightful thinking that leads to successful outcomes for our clients
- A desire to be the best, to drive your career and lead the industry.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time communication and engagement professional with up to five years' experience to work across a range of clients, mainly in the major projects and infrastructure sectors. You will be working alongside our team of highly experienced and award-winning professionals where you have will opportunity to learn and grow, while also making your own mark on the role.
A university degree in communication or a related area is a mandatory requirement of this role. A current Australian driver's licence and the right to work in Australia are also essential.
Desired skills and experience
- 1 to 5 years' communications, stakeholder engagement and/or community engagement experience
- Attention to detail and strong writing and communication abilities
- Experience in any of the following areas: communication planning, stakeholder and community engagement, collateral development, issues and risk management, community relations, project management
- Experience in the major projects and/ or infrastructure sector
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Phillips Group team to deliver outstanding results for our clients
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of our clients.
If you are a communications and engagement professional who wants to be inspired, challenged and stretched to fulfill your potential – we want to hear from you!
What happens next?
We respect your confidentiality and value your privacy. If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter addressing the desired skills and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the role, we will contact you for an initial interview with one of our Directors. The full recruitment process will be explained to you at that interview.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: