Queensland Alliance for Mental Health
Brisbane Airport, QLD
This role has been developed to manage the project: Consumer and Carer perceptions of the mental health system changes resulting from COVID-19. This project maps, researches, and analyses both the initial and longer-term impacts of COVID-19 on changes that have occurred across the service system, and how and why decisions were made to make these changes.
The project will inform future directions in service delivery, providing innovative and adaptive solutions that could continue beyond the pandemic response.
This role will be based at the QAMH office.
About the Candidate:
- Experience in and knowledge of the community mental health and wellbeing sector in Queensland
- Highly developed project management, time management, administration, organisational and reporting skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Well-developed, high-level research skills
- Experience in designing, implementing, and facilitating consultations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement experience
- Ability to work in teams, to self-direct work, and work to deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field such as psychology, social work, community development and community services, or social sciences
- Possession of current Queensland Driver’s license
- Willingness to travel within the state of Queensland.
- Salary to be negotiated based on experience
- Salary sacrificing available (Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT)- free benefits)
- Flexible working conditions
How to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by COB Friday 25th September 2020. If you would like a copy of the position description for this role or to speak to the Director, Engagement and Partnerships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 3394 8480.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: