CHEMIST WAREHOUSE BURLEIGH WATERS
Burleigh Heads, QLD
A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Group with over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Dispensary Assistant to join our ever growing and well-loved family business. In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
- Assist customers with their prescription and general enquiries
- Assist Pharmacists in dispensing medications
- Counselling customers about medications
- Dispensary stock management and replenishment
- Updating customer files and other administrative tasks
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Dispensary Assistant Qualification as a minimum
- Experience working in the dispensary
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
The successful applicant will be required to meet a satisfactory National Criminal History Check outcome.
Due to the amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agencies will not be entertained.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: