Disability Support Worker
Lodging And Support Townsville (LAST) is a small boutique NDIS Service Provider operating in Townsville. We pride ourselves on providing exceptionally high-quality services directly to our clients. We specialise in providing accommodations for people and supporting them to live independently in their home.
We are seeking to recruit both male and female support staff who have experience in the disability industry and possess a minimum of Certificate III training in the human services industry.
Staff will be employed on a casual basis under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010.
Available shifts consist of weekdays, after hours, weekends and sleepover shifts.
Successful applicants must possess:
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- Access to a registered motor vehicle with Full Comprehensive Insurance that can be used for work purposes
- A Blue Card
- A Yellow Exemption Card
- Smart Phone
- Work experience in the disability sector – (not essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of communication & confidentiality skills
- Ability to use various smartphone apps for rostering & communication
- Excellent initiative and time management skills
- Emotional intelligence – understanding of your own integrity, values, and belief system
Send your Resume and a Cover Letter introducing yourself and addressing the amount of work hours you are seeking with availability (EG: what days and times you are regularly available for work) to:
For more information on LAST go to: https://lastownsville.wixsite.com/last
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: