- Earn while you learn
- Certificate III in Park and Gardens
- Junior Wages apply
Our client specialises in maintenance of properties across the Brisbane region, working across a wide variety of properties.
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, willing, and hard working individual to join their expanding team.
You will be required to use your initiative and proactive approach to different landscaping types from hard to soft as well as other ad hoc projects as they present themselves. Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to plant identification, hedging, weed identification, mowing, trimming, and general maintenance of residential properties. You may also assist in building rock walls, retaining walls, irrigation, site clearances, sub base work, planting/transplanting, turfing, machinery operation (training provided), paving, fencing and general maintenance work of properties. You will be working within a small team with supervision at various locations across the Brisbane.
To be considered in this position the candidate:
- Must have manual licence and transport
- White card
- High standard of grooming and personal hygiene
- Commitment to undertaking a trade, including theory component
- Ability to work under routine supervision either individually or in a team environment
- High work ethic with a commitment to quality
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be physically fit and able to work outside for long periods
If this sounds like you, do not delay. Apply now!
On offer is a full-time position with an opportunity to develop your long term career within an established organisation by completing a Certificate III in Parks and Gardens as a trade!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: