Senior Retail Leasing Exec
Brisbane City, QLD
Encouraging people to be their best & committed to enriching peoples careers. This well known Shopping Centre Owner is seeking to appoint a Senior Retail Leasing Executive to join their team based in Brisbane. They are looking to offer the right salary for experience in the market!
As the Senior Retail Leasing Executive, you will actively manage the leasing process, with your overall objective being to maximise gross income from the tenants and to optimise occupancy levels.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Re-negotiating existing leases to maximise gross income
- Ensure low vacancy, along with rental growth and low incentive capital.
- Working on remixing & adding new precincts
- In depth knowledge and understanding of shopping centre precincts
- To maximise rental growth on lease renewals
- Entail leasing with both F & B and speciality stores
- To develop & implement leasing plans and strategies
- To continually develop retailer relations
- To continually develop the leasing processes within the business nationally
- Able to travel interstate
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years experience working with an institutional owner or private landlord. If you are an experienced Retail Leasing Executive from an agency background then you are welcome to apply also! You will be a strong team player and hungry to achieve results! Someone with strong relationships with National retailers as well as mum and dad retailers.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to join a leading organisation to extend your career.
Hit APPLY NOW below. Alternately, please call James Newman on 0481746330 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: