Experienced Machine Operators
Experienced Machine Operators Desired!
Are you an experienced Machine Operator?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a well-known Meat Manufacturing Factory presently available.
Have you every operated any of the following machinery?
Slicers, Dicers, Sealers, ProPac, Cryovac, Mincers, Blenders or any other types?
If you have we definitely would like to hear from you!
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality meat and food goods based in the Wacol/Carole Park area and looking for these roles starting now!
- Excellent career progression
- Full time hours ongoing work – leading to permanent roles
- Day Shifts presently available - other shifts do come up for those who prefer an afternoon shift.
- Mechanically minded people need only apply
- Monday to Friday
Duties can be repetitive and will involve machine operating, packing and general food processing as well as heavy lifting at times.
You will be required to work around meat - in particular PORK and in a cool environment of approx 4 - 8 degrees - uniforms supplied on site.
To receive a call back, you MUST have:-
- Own car and current drivers licence (Learners NOT ACCEPTED) - no exceptions to this
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment functionality assessment
- Some PREVIOUS factory production line or food processing experience
- Be able to work either day or afternoon shift
- Be available for immediate interview and start as soon as possible
- Have 2 x work related references that will be checked
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now don't miss out on this opportunity!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: