Scraper Operators - Fifo Cairns
Cairns City, QLD
- Competitive Rates | $$$ Annual Bonus
- Accommodation & Meals Provided
- Great Culture & Team Environment | Long Term Projects
Exact Contracting is currently seekingScraper Operators
for works on Groote Eylandt.
We are seeking Scraper Operators that have experience working on civil or mining projects operating CAT 657 Scrapers.
Exact Contracting will provide:
- Competitive rates;
- Long-term work;
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster;
- 12 hour shifts, day and night shift;
- Annual retention bonus (up to $3000);
- Flights to and from Cairns to site for working rosters;
- Accommodation and meals provided in a fully maintained camp;
- A great team and culture.
- Current driver's licence;
- Previous Scraper operating experience on a civil or mine site;
- Nationally accredited plant tickets (essential)
- Proven commitment to health and safety;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team;
- Personal drive and results orientated.
All candidates will be required to pass a National Police Clearance (within 3 months), pre-employment medical, and a drug and alcohol screen.
Exact Contracting is a nation-wide leader in the Civil and Mining Industry offering innovative and cost-effective solutions to its clients.
With a team of talented people, Exact Contracting is well regarded in both the mining and civil industries for delivering high quality and superior results across mining services and civil construction projects throughout Australia.
Exact Contracting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We will be shortlisting for this position immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on the 'apply' button below or by visiting our website.
Due to the volume of applications received for the advertised positions, we are therefore unable to contact each applicant individually to provide an update on the application progress. Only Shortlisted candidates for the advertised role will be contacted, however we do appreciate the time and effort provided in all applications received.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: