Dozer Operator - Multi-skilled
Dozer Operator - Multi-Skilled
Be part of something exciting!
Bis are calling for applications from multi-skilled operators to join our Moranbah North operations. We are looking for individuals eager to put their commitment and enthusiasm to work in the Bis team.
You will be working on a family and lifestyle friendly roster of 4/5/5/4, days and nights. You will primarily be responsible for operating D10 and D11 dozers but may also be required to operate other mobile plant equipment including but not limited to:
Excavators, Loaders, Graders and Water Carts. Not all equipment experience is essential - but highly desirable.
We offer these positions on DIDO, drive in, drive out basis, at the start and end of your swing. You will be accommodated at the sites camp, which in in the town of Moranbah itself. You will have access to the towns restaurants, retailers and facilities should you wish. To get to and from site on every shift, you will be transported via a bus.
- Demonstrated commitment to our goal of Zero Harm (for our people, our equipment and our environment)
- Operating various mobile plant including Dozer, Excavator, Wheel Loader, Grader and Water Cart
- Commitment to all site safety standards and requirements
- Completion of pre-starts, care and maintenance of mobile plant.
- Hold RII Statement of Attainment certificates (must have been obtained within the last 5 years) to operate equipment - Dozer (essential) and either Excavator, Grader or Wheel Loader
- HR licence highly desirable
- Have recent Dozer experience on a coal mine - essential
- Have a positive, proactive approach to safety
- Have a strong work ethic and a commitment to putting the client first
- Have a valid Coal Board Medical - Section 4
- Have a valid Standard 11 certificate
- Mechanical ability
At Bis we do not just look at your qualifications, licenses or experience - we want to ensure every team member lives the values of Zero Harm, Unity, Passion, Excellence and Relationships.
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
With Bis, you can deliver every day.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: